Monday 9 February 2015

Domaine De Chaunmont-Sur- Loire


INTERNATIONAL GARDEN FESTIVAL


The International Garden Festival has been providing a unique panorama of landscape design all over the world since 1992. At the same time a source of ideas and a nursery for talent, the Festival gives an extra boost to the art of gardens and gains the interest of both the public and those in the trade by displaying new flower arrangements, new materials, new ideas and new approaches.
I had the privileged to compete in this competition with my class mates , our idea of designing a small garden show space was to think about it as being an outside art gallery . The concept was about Juxtapose , extraordinary unique planting , and the feeling of being big in a small space and small in a big space. My group and I came up with a great project , my task was to provide ideas , and render the final plan.
Rendered Plan : Maria Xenofontos

Cross Section Elevations

No comments:

Post a Comment